We are seeking a select, diverse, and talented group of acting enthusiasts that are seriously committed to our program’s aims. To be considered for our program you must apply online.
Your application must include the following:
- Personal information
- Statement of interest explaining why you want to take part in our program (1 page)
- Current headshot and acting resume
- Short video about yourself (5 min. maximum)
- 20 € (Euro) non-refundable application fee
- Good command of the English language
- At least one year of formal acting training OR two years of professional acting experience
- Travel documents –> see visa regulations for Germany; https://visaguide.world/europe/germany-visa/requirements/
- Tuition: 1200 € (Euro)
- For questions regarding travel and accommodations go to Your Month In Berlin
To apply for STARTER Experience 2018 please make sure that your application is complete and follow these steps:
- Send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfer the 20 € application fee to:
Account holder: Christine Knauff
BIC: DEUTDEDBBER (Deutsche Bank)
- Your application will only be viewed if it is complete and the application fee is paid.
You will be notified that we received your application and given further information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
If you have any questions about the application process, the STARTER Experience or the STARTER Acting School in Berlin please contact us. Our Program Coordinator Anuya Rane is personally looking forward to answering your questions.